Jewish day schools are precious community assets and the principal means through which our community fulfills its sacred obligation to “teach our children diligently.” By providing a high quality education to current and future generations of Jewish children, we help ensure a vibrant and enduring Jewish future.
VTT is fulfilling its three strategic pillars of educational excellence, financial sustainability and community.
Today VTT is:
- The largest Jewish elementary day school west of Toronto
- Consistently ranked among the top elementary schools in the province
- Financially stable with over-capacity enrollment
- Delivering a technology enriched curriculum, with revitalized Hebrew language instruction and Judaics
- Instilling values of philanthropy and tikkun olam through innovative programs like Mitzvah of Valuing Philanthropy (MVP)
- Providing specialized educational enrichment and remedial programs for more than 100 students
- A source of unparalleled ruach and community support
- A wellspring of Jewish identity, continuity and future leadership